What is Advent?
The word Advent means "coming" or "arrival." The focus of the Season is the celebration of the birth of Jesus the Christ in his First Advent, and the anticipation of the return of Christ the King in his Second Advent. In this double focus on past and future, Advent also symbolizes the spiritual journey of individuals and a congregation, as they affirm that:
1. Christ has come.
2. He is present in the world today.
3. He will come again in power.
We offer the opportunity for families and individuals of all ages to join together with one another and God as we celebrate, anticipate, rejoice, and relax in the Good News.
Click to Download:
1. A Once a Week Advent Plan for Everyone (long & short versions)
2. 30 Day Advent Plan for Families (2013 Version) Updated version Here for $5.
3. Other Family Resources Here.
National Park Church